1. All sales are final. There are no returns. All items are sold "As Is." We strongly encourage you to inspect the lots in person before tendering a bid.
2. A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the hammer price of the auctioned item.
3. Payment is due within 10 days of the invoice being sent. Failure to pay or contact us within 10 days can result in suspension of your account.
4. If paying by credit card or PayPal, there is an additional 3% transaction fee to offset what they charge us. We encourage you to make wire transfer payments to save yourself 3% and for faster service.
5. USPS Shipping and handling is a flat rate $10 including signature guarantee per invoice. You may contact us to combine auction purchases to save shipping and handling.
6. Insurance is billed at 1% of the hammer price and is included under Shipping & Insurance on your invoice.
7. We currently collect and report Sales Tax in Virginia, Maryland, and North Carolina. We are in a fluid sales tax environment and will likely be collecting and remitting applicable sales tax in a number of states as time goes forward.
8. The Auctioneer ("Penny Pincher Auctions") reserves the right to replace or amend the terms and conditions from time to time.